- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
"Small Pleasures" on Oak Island, NC
As you approach “Small Pleasures”, the first thing that will excite you is the full wraparound porch. Enter from the ocean side and imagine yourself sitting at the kitchen table for breakfast, gazing out at the vast Atlantic. This quaint cottage has an amply stocked kitchen to prepare meals from breakfast to dinner. On the deck, you can enjoy dinner under the ambiance of the Edison lights while feeling the ocean breeze. Two comfortable chairs and a side table are perfect for discussing the day’s finds & planning out the next day.
If you’re a fisherman (or visited one of several local fresh seafood markets), you will love to cook your meal on the charcoal grill downstairs. While you’re waiting for your dinner to finish, hang out on the retro swings, and peek over the dunes at the pelicans as they fly over the ocean searching for their dinner.
Head inside on cooler...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.