Chalet with barbecue and mountain views in Campos do Jordão.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Chalet Azaléia is located in the neighborhood of Gavião Gonzaga in the private condominium Vale do Lajeado, in Campos do Jordão.
Located on top of a mountain and surrounded by nature, our chalet has a privileged view of the forest and the entire Lajeado Valley. Accommodates a group of up to 6 people.
There are no child protection screens.
We provide bed linen, bath towels and blankets.
Our chalet is in the highest part of Vale do Lajeado.
Upon entering the chalet, on the lower floor, guests will have access to a living room with sofas, armchairs, TV and fireplace. The environment is integrated with the kitchen that has the utensils and appliances necessary for the stay.
On the same floor, we have a bathroom and right next to the kitchen we have a door that gives access to the outside area.
In it, we have a barbecue with sink, table and terrace with mountain...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Our chalet is 6km from Campos do Jordão Center, being ideal for those who want a rest away from the city and close to the cold mountain air. Located in the Vale do Lajeado gated community, our chalet is surrounded by a lot of vegetation and enjoys a common area with a trail, waterfall, hammock, fire pit and outdoor tables. In addition, we are close to several attractions, such as Amantikir, a park formed by more than 20 theme gardens and Tarundu Park, which has activities in contact with nature, horseback riding, ice skating, zip lines, buoy cross and balloon ride. For those looking for good cuisine, the famous Truta Azul restaurant is just 500m from the condominium.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - After formalizing the reservation, a seasonal rental contract will be signed and all guests must send a valid document with photo (RG, CNH, RNE or Passport).
- - No noise and loudspeaker after 10pm is prohibited. Failure to comply will result in a fine. The value may vary from one night.
- - Inside the property there are 4 chalets that share a common area (waterfall, trail, hammock, fire pit and outdoor tables). We ask that good coexistence be maintained between guests and respect for noise.
- - We are not an inn. We are a seasonal chalet, therefore, we do not offer breakfast. Our kitchen is equipped for guests to prepare their own meals.
- - Forbidden parties, events and bachelor parties.
- - There is no cell signal on site. We provide WI-FI.
- - The chalet has stairs and is not suitable for the elderly and people with reduced mobility.
- - Mandatory use of protective screen when lighting the fireplace. When finished using, turn off the coals and keep the screen.
- - If you are going to use the electric heater, do not cover it with any clothing or fabric. After use, please unplug.
- - The chalet offers a complimentary bundle of firewood for the first night (it will already be placed in the fireplace). If you need more, you will need to buy.
- - We allow small pets, on request and upon payment of a fee (see pet rules: https://bit.ly/2DbxBVq)
- - Smoking only in outdoor areas.
- - Bed linen, towels and thermal blanket are included in the stay. If you want to exchange, there will be an additional fee.
- - Cars must be parked in the condominium's internal circuit, without obstructing the passage. There is no demarcated or covered parking space.
- - There is no public transport nearby. We recommend coming with your own vehicle and shopping in the market before arriving.
- - There is no security deposit fee.