Charming Historic Home one block from MainSt
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Welcome to Erna and Elgin’s Haus, an adorable and historical home, once on the edge of Fredericksburg city limits, this historic home has stayed in the family from generation to generation. This charming historic home still boasts much of its original architecture, ambiance, and antique artifacts of our proud local German heritage! This beautiful house is private and has a gorgeous backyard area, perfect to unwind with a glass of wine after a long day of exploring Fredericksburg.
The Erna and Elgin’s Haus has a fully equipped kitchen, a formal dining room surrounded by multiple antiques, two spacious living areas, one of them providing you with a day bed, two spacious bedrooms with comfortable king-sized beds, and two bathrooms give plenty of room to enjoy a great stay and have a good rest! This beautiful home also provides you access to two bathrooms, one equipped with a gorgeous antique tub, perfect for a weekend of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Basketball Courts: Private
Parking Available Off-site: Available for additional fee
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- *In lieu of a damage security deposit, where most companies charge over $500, and where you as the guest risk these companies not returning your damage deposit, Cozi does it differently by charging a one-time non-refundable damage waiver fee which provides up to $5000 of coverage towards unintentional rental property damages (subject to plan terms and conditions) that could occur during you and your guests stay. Plan terms and conditions will be provided to all guest reservations after the time of booking. Any charges owed by the Guest may be charged by Cozi to the Guest’s card on file in addition to seeking any relief provided by law.