Bright Loft-Style Aparment with Gorgeous Views
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
This quality spacious one bedroom plus study apartment includes 70sqm of living with a flowing open plan kitchen, dining and living area opening to the large East facing terrace with gorgeous views to Mount Ainslie.
This apartment is situated in the popular Mode 3 complex with restaurants and cafes on your doorstep and only a short stroll to the CBD.
The bedroom has a queen-sized bed topped with fresh linen. The linen is professionally cleaned and pressed after each stay. Also, the bedroom has a lot of wardrobe space for your luggage.
The bathroom has a shower and toilet. I will provide complimentary towels, shampoo, toilet paper and body wash. You will need to re-stock depending on usage frequency and length of stay.
You can use the kitchen whenever you’re craving for home-cooked meals and has:
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Let us know if you need to check in early or leave later than the standard check in/out times. We'd need to collect $20 for the first 30 minutes and additional $40 for the next 30-minute increments when there is a breach in the observance of standard check in and out times.
- 2. I have a STRICT "No Pets Policy" and "No Smoking Policy". These are applicable inside and outside of the property. Any breach will result to a fine of $400 plus any additional fees for specialised cleaning.
- 3. The cleaning fee covers the regular cleaning and linens in the property. As this is not a hotel, please try to leave the place as tidy as possible. If the property is extra messy when you leave, an extra cleaning fee will be requested (minimum of $50).
- 4. Please be sure you understand our cancellation policies. You can find our current policy on our Airbnb listing.
- 5. Only those persons who made the reservation may stay in our property. If you're a business or government agency booking for other people, please contact us in advance to ensure access details are made clear.
- 6. No parties or gatherings of more than the maximum number of people that can book the property. Any non-guests must leave by 10:00 pm. And there should strictly be no loud noise after 10:00 pm. There is a $2000 penalty if this house rule is breached.
- 7. There are some items in the kitchen (tea, coffee, sugar, milk) which you are welcome to use. Also, the pantry has a few basics (i.e. muesli). We don't stock the refrigerator or provide any meals.
- 8. I list my property as not suitable for kids or infants as it is not child-proofed and we don't have baby amenities (i.e. high chair, cot). However, if the kids will be under adult supervision at all times, booking with children is no problem.