Renovated Country Style Home with Fire Pit and Large Gardens
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Located in the picturesque village of Glenlyon just 10 minutes from Daylesford, Morton House is your dream regional retreat.
With two levels featuring 4 bedrooms, queen with en-suite, double bedroom and a single bedroom. Full kitchen, 8 seater dining table, Smart TV, Wifi with wood fire and air conditioning, all to keep you entertained and comfortable all year around. 3 bedrooms upstairs, 1 bedroom downstairs. This property may prove challenging for guests with mobility issues with a stair case leading to the 2nd level.
Outside we have a wonderful entertaining area complete with BBQ – 6-seater outdoor dining, huge umbrella to keep you cool on the warm days and heaps and heaps of room for the kids to run around.
You will love it at Morton House at Glenlyon.
Also located in Glenlyon is the beautiful Green Gully House.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.