- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The architecture and interior are design tributes to Cycladic heritage, modernist spirits, the Mediterranean lifestyle, sustainable principles, and contemporary luxury hospitality standards. While the exterior of the building complies with strict Cyclades architectural style guidelines to preserve the island’s historical Cycladic character, the spatial configuration of the house reflects the contemporary ideal of openness and connectivity and the interior design features bold sculptural form of architectural elements, accompanied with free flow of space and sightlines.
The 249 m2 ground floor indoor area comprises two spacious bedroom suites, a high ceiling living room with a library and a woodburning fireplace, a dining room, all with amazing sea views; a chef’s kitchen, and a powder room. The expansive ground level terraces surrounding the house provide yet more sea views, poolside sunbathing, a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
20-minute drive from Kamares Port, near the Agios Sostis trailhead, overlooking a quiet and unspoiled valley to the sea. 4 km north of the village of Artemonas 6 km from the village of Apollonia Most beaches are a 20-minute drive away The ancient hora of Kastro is a 15-minute drive away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.