Urban Living at SkyNest Residences, Westlands
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Walking into the apartment you find modern tiled floors, high ceilings, handpicked furniture and a unique selection of contemporary artwork.
The space consists of two double bedrooms that are cosy, pristine and beautifully-appointed – a perfect blend of wood style and modern amenities. The bedrooms are both en-suite fitted with luxurious and spacious bathrooms with a shower.
The rooms share a spacious balcony set with outdoor furniture that extends from one bedroom to the other where guests can have a delicious meal at the time of their choosing.
Pull back the curtains after a restful night’s sleep on tempur orthopaedic mattresses and let light flood into your home from the wall to wall windows as the coffee machine awaits before you start your day.
Cook dinner for family or friends in the cozy, equipped kitchen and dine at a modern yet organic dining table below the sisal pendants...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Included
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Onsite Staff: Available on additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Disabled parking Spot
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our goal is to ensure we provide a curated stay specially for you.
- To make your stay even more memorable, we would truly appreciate you to review and observe our house rules. Kindly note that failure to adhere to the rules may result in deductions from the security deposit or additional penalties.
- Thank you in advance and we truly appreciate your cooperation!
- - There is a no shoe policy inside all the apartments.
- - Please do not rearrange the furniture in the apartment.
- - For any breakages/damages, please do report them to us in a reasonably timely manner to allow us to arrange for replacement or repair of the item. Damages exceeding the security deposit amount must be paid by guests.
- - Please take extra care of your keys. Broken or lost keys incur a replacement fee of $40 per key
- - Please be respectful of other residents. Keep noise levels at a minimum level.
- - We do not allow any parties, events or loud music in any of the apartments, though if you would like to host a few friends or family, you are very welcome to notify us ahead of time for approval.
- - If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbors, guests will be asked to vacate the property without any further notice. A penalty fee of 500$ will be imposed ahead of the check out.
- - No unregistered guests allowed. If there is a guest visiting, please make sure to send copies of visitors ID and name on the WhatsApp group for security reasons and visitors need to leave their identification card at the gate prior to coming in
- - The complex has a zero drug policy. Do not engage in any illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- - Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the apartment. Breaking this rule will result in a $500 fine. You may use the common area on the rooftop and make sure to discard cigarette butts in the ashtray provided in the event room
- - The pool area is common and other residents are also using the pool. Any indecent conduct or glassware will not be allowed around the pool. The latest time for social gatherings around the pool is 6pm. There is a fine of $50 for breaking the pool rules of the property.
- - Each apartment is allocated two parking slots. Please park at your designated parking spot.
- - We have a no pet policy.
- - Kindly turn off the lights, check all water taps are secured and any electronics are switched off when you leave the house. Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the door.
- - Guests are responsible for the safety of their own belongings and the behavior of their children whilst at the property. The guest is advised to deposit any valuables in the safe if provided.
- - Guest’s belongings must be removed from the Property on the date of departure. All lost property will be kept by us for a maximum of one month from the date of discovery, and thereafter will be discarded.
- - Photoshoots are not allowed in public areas for privacy reasons.
- - Occupants in the apartment; 2 bedroom apartments should have a maximum of 3 guests and 3 bedroom apartments a maximum of 4 guests,
- - Guests will be responsible for the conduct of their visitors. Please make sure they are aware of the above house rules.
- We wish you a wonderful stay ahead.