- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Beautifully refurbished to the highest standard, harper_bythesea is a striking lower-ground apartment in the heart of Whitby. Just a few steps from the beach and all the local amenities, this stunning holiday apartment is the perfect place to rest during your seaside break. Sleeping up to four guests across two bedrooms, harper_bythesea provides a luxury self-catering staycation to remember.
harper_bythesea is located on the lower-ground floor down one flight of stairs. As you explore the apartment, you’ll find impressive interiors and premium furnishings. Carefully curated with rich jewel tones of sapphire blue and emerald green, there is a cosy and homely feel throughout.
Head to the open plan kitchen, living and dining area and you’ll find a stylish space with plenty of flair. The statement blue feature wall features a recessed flat screen TV and glass fire to create an ultra modern look. Retreat...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.