- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Craster Waves is situated in a very special location within National Trust owned farmland that surrounds Dunstanburgh Castle. Right on the edge of the Northumberland village of Craster, the property has uninterrupted views towards the harbour and directly out to sea. The harbour itself is just a few minutes away by foot, as is the Jolly Fisherman pub and Robson’s kipper smokery. Sleeping up to four guests, Craster Waves provides a perfect base for families or friends.
The upside-down house design of the property means the bedrooms are located downstairs. The first bedroom is a king room with a blue coastal theme and wardrobe storage, as well as an ensuite shower room. Ideal for families with children and teenagers, the second bedroom is a bright twin room with plenty of storage space for your belongings.
The bathroom is a bright space where you can enjoy an energising shower or a calming soak in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.