Villa Olynta | Island of Solta
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
Luxury Villa Olynta is an impressive, cosy and luxurious waterfront villa with an amazing heated pool, located 5m from the breath-taking crystal blue sea with a private boat mooring on the island of Solta, which is short walk away from the small picturesque village.
This lovely, wooded island (59km²) is a popular getaway for Split inhabitants escaping the sultry summer heat. The Romans called it Solentia (The Sun), but it first entered written history in the 4th century BC under its Greek name, Olynthia. The island of Solta is properly the most overseen Island pearl at the Adriatic. The island, is often forgotten when people speak about the Dalmatian islands. Solta is absolutely an island to consider, the island is both charming and beautiful, and here one can find spots for a really relaxing holiday. Solta is an island yet to be discovered – explore and relax! Dive into the beauty of many bays of the island, take a swim or...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.