- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Cowslip Cottage is a three bedroom, centrally heated cottage, offering self-catering accommodation in the heart of North Yorkshire. Sleeping up to seven guests you can enjoy family breaks or staycations with friends. Situated entirely on one floor, Cowslip Cottage is suitable for those less able.
If you are looking for a peaceful break on the border of the North Yorkshire National Park, Cowslip Cottage is the perfect choice.
Cowslip Cottage has many traditional features, particularly in the living and dining area where you’ll find exposed beamed ceilings, pine doors and a large feature fireplace with a wood burning stove.
The sitting room is a large and sociable space, furnished with two leather settees, a rocking chair and Smart TV. The dining table is also located in this space, perfect for group dinner parties.
The well-equipped kitchen is located just off from Cowslip Cottage’s...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.