- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Located in the seaside town of Whitby, Cook’s Quarters is a six bedroom holiday home sleeping up to 14 guests. Ideal for family holidays and getaways with friends, this large house has everything you could need for a break on the North Yorkshire coast. With a homely style and character in abundance, Cook’s Quarters will provide a comfortable base and memories to treasure.
Cook’s Quarters has a spacious living room where you can unwind during your stay. With three leather sofas and a flat screen TV, it’s a lovely place to relax with your loved ones.
The commercial style stainless steel kitchen includes an oven, hob, microwave, toaster, kettle and dishwasher so you can cook easily during your stay. The adjoining utility room and pantry includes a bar area, two large fridge freezers and a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bright and colourful, the dining room has a large dining table where...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.