Apartment 3 at Glencoe
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Apartment 3 at Glencoe is a one-bedroom, second floor apartment which sleeps up to two guests. Perfect for romantic getaways and solo adventures, this holiday apartment provides a comfortable and convenient place to stay while you explore the North Yorkshire coast.
Glencoe is home to four separate apartments with a maximum capacity of 10. If you are looking for a stay for a large group, there are often opportunities to rent all four apartments together. Please send us an email with your preferred dates for availability and prices.
Apartment 3 at Glencoe is located on the second floor and features a living room, an open plan kitchen and dining area, a double bedroom and a private bathroom.
The living area is the perfect place to retreat after a day of exploring Whitby. Relax on the comfy leather sofa and turn on the flat screen TV to watch your favourite shows. Open the double doors and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.