Gated Sedona Residence w Serene View
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
This beautiful community of Casa Contenta is a 30 day minimum rental. The home is two levels with beautiful light pouring in and fine details throughout. Game room and additional sleeping bedrooms are on the lower level. Community Pool, tennis/pickle ball, and clubhouse are in the gated community.
Please note: This home DOES not have a private pool, it has a Clubhouse Pool, but it does has a private jacuzzi on the back patio. The images you see in the listing of pool, clubhouse, and tennis courts are all located across the street.
This home includes:
• 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 14 Comfortably with pull outs and futons
• Private Entrance
• Lower level Movie Theater with Sleeping Sofas
• Game room! Pool Table, Foos Ball, Poker table, Arcade Games
• Community Clubhouse w Pool, Pickle ball/Tennis courts
• High Ceiling
• Chef’s kitchen with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Court: Private
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Right to Cancel: 50% deposit is due to reserve the property. Balance due 30 days prior to your arrival. Deposit is refunded in full on cancellations outside of 30 days of the Lodging term. Deposit and all additional monies are forfeited on cancellations within 30 days of the Lodging term due to the difficulty of re-renting the premises on short notice. Vacation Rental Insurance is highly suggested. If reservation is canceled the Credit Card fee of 3% will not be refunded.
- Please be aware a security deposit, credit card on file OR a vacation rental damage protection plan is required by the property manager to secure your reservation. The property manager will contact you directly to confirm your selected option and provide further information
- GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD AND CITY NOISE ORDINANCE:
- All local municipalities have a noise ordinance.
- Weddings, Parties and Events are strictly prohibited at vacation rentals by City Ordinance.
- No parties or events are allowed on the premise of any Bella Palazzo properties.
- Loud noise curfew is from 10:00PM - 7:00AM.
- No more than the total number of guests allowed on property at one time equal to the number of bedrooms of two people per room per home.
- Failure to follow the Noise Ordinance could result in monetary fines imposed by local municipalities and deducted from the guest's security deposit and or charged to the credit card on file. A.R.S. 9-500.30 prohibits the use of short-term rentals for “nonresidential uses, including for a special event that would otherwise require a permit or license pursuant to a city or town ordinance or a state law or rule or for a retail, restaurant, banquet space or other similar use.” This law applies to the entire state of AZ.
- IF EVIDENCE OF AN EVENT OR PARTY IS FOUND YOU COULD FACE A FEE OF $500 TO $1,000 FOR NON-COMPLIANCE OF THE RULES.
- Ordinance G-54444. https://www.phoenix.gov/police/resources-information/loud-party-ordinance. Ordinance G-6653. https://www.phoenix.gov/pdd/codes-ordinances/short-term-rentals The purpose of the new law is to cut down on so-called “party houses.”
- PV Ordinance Section 10-13-2 (an “Unruly Gathering” is defined as: a gathering of five (5) or more persons on any private property, including property used to conduct business, in a manner which causes a disturbance of the quiet enjoyment of private or public property by any person or persons and also includes one of the following: excessive noise, impeding traffic, obstruction of public streets by crowds or vehicles, use or possession of illegal drugs, drinking in public areas, the service of alcohol to minors or consumption of alcohol by minors, fighting, disturbing the peace, and/or littering. (Emphasis added).)
- Tenant agrees to comply with all local and state law laws and provides that any breach of the rental agreement is grounds for immediate termination of the rental agreement and requires the renter to immediately surrender possession of the premises and authorizes the operator to perform a non-judicial lockout.
- TRUST AND SAFETY: The SafelyStay, Inc. Trust and Safety Fee includes up to $10,000 of accidental coverage for contents damage and up to $500,000 coverage for accidental property damage and bodily injury. Complete terms regarding the Trust and Safety coverage can be found at safely.ai/bellapalazzo. The Trust and Safety Fee is refundable only if the reservation is canceled in writing at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the arrival date. Any deductible or minimum claim amount will be the responsibility of the Guest, and Bella Palazzo will process using the form of payment on file for Guest. GUEST VERIFICATION: I give permission to SafelyStay, Inc., to verify my identity, and check criminal databases in order to confirm my reservation. Complete terms regarding Safely’s guest verification can be found at www.safely.ai/terms. Please contact Safely at Concierge@Safely.ai, or go to www.Safely.ai, if you have any questions.
- VACATION RENTAL INSURANCE - GUEST VERIFICATION: I give permission to SafelyStay, Inc., to verify my identity, and check criminal databases in order to confirm my reservation. Complete terms regarding Safely’s guest verification can be found at www.safely.ai/terms.
- Travel Protection Insurance to protect my vacation investment for up to 100% for covered reasons like illness, injury or death in the family or someone in the traveling party, natural disasters, travel delays and much more. For more details, visit: https://safely.com/travel-insurance/
- PET FEES POLICY: Please be aware that Pet Fees and restrictions may apply according to the community you reside in. Pets are not allowed on property without prior permission. Un-authorized pets will result in a $500.00 fine and are grounds to terminate this contract without refund. It is mandatory by law that you clean up after your pet at all times. Service animals are not considered pets. A physician's note must designate the need for such an animal.
- UTILITY USAGE: Excessive Utilities Gas, electricity, and water, are limited to reasonable and customary usage and the costs of any excess usage shall be the paid by Guest.
- POOLS: Many of our homes have pools and some can be heated for a daily fee. Please download the DACK App to put in your pool heat request.
- GUEST ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SWIMMING POOL AND SPA AT THE PROPERTY MAY BE UNCOVERED AND/OR UNPROTECTED BY FENCES AND THEREFORE MAY CONSTITUTE AN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS CONDITION FOR WHICH GUEST ACCEPTS FULL RESPONSIBILITY DURING THE TERM AND, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GUEST WILL DEFEND BELLA AND OWNER AGAINST ANY CLAIMS RELATED TO THESE CONDITIONS.
- BUNK BEDS: Some properties have bunk beds. Guests are fully responsible for themselves and your guests when sleeping in the bunk beds.
- SMOKING: No Smoking. All units are smoke free. Smoking will result in a $300 fine and any cost of additional cleaning and damages will be billed and charged to Guest credit card.
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Guest agrees to leave the property in the condition found at arrival. Should the property require additional housekeeping for cleaning beyond normal wear and tear or require action as a result of a condition created by Guest, such cost will be charged to the credit card provided.
- COMMUNITY POLICIES: All occupants and Guests thereof agree to abide by the community rules and policies set forth and agree to accept responsibility for actions of guests and visitors. Violations are cause for immediate termination of agreement and forfeiture of deposits.
- SUBSTITUTION: In the event of serious and substantiated unforeseen circumstances, Bella reserves the right to substitute the rented property described herein with another of an equivalent level, quality, value and location. In the event of force majeure or sale of property rented, Bella reserves the right to cancel and terminate this contract and return any amounts paid with no further obligation, responsibility, or liability.
- VALUABLE, PERSONAL PROPERTY AND LIABILITY: Bella assumes no responsibility for valuables or personal property. If you abandon property at time of departure, we will not be held responsible. Bella will not accept responsibility for injury, damages or loss of personal or business property which is not directly caused by Bella negligence, recklessness or willful act. Guest hereby agrees and acknowledges that Bella shall not have the duty to provide security services to Guest. Guest shall look solely to the public police force for security protection.
- DEFAULT: The failure by either Guest or Bella to fully perform this agreement in any matter shall entitle either party to take all action against the defaulting party as shall be provided by law. All costs, attorney fees, legal process fees and other expenses in enforcing this agreement shall be paid to the prevailing party by the losing party.
- Other Key Terms:
- Speed Limits and Parking: Please drive no more than 5-10 miles an hour on private and shared access roads. Parking is strictly limited to the number of spaces provided on site at your lodging property.
- Garbage: Recycling is required by local ordinance and normal guest usage includes one can for garbage and one for recycling. Failure to recycle and excessive garbage may result in an additional fee.
- It is your responsibility to review your contract carefully. ~ Thank you!
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- As consideration for being permitted to enter the vacation rental premises (“Premises”) managed by Property Manager LLC, (the “Manager”), I hereby agree as follows:
- I represent that, as of the date of my booking and the time of my arrival at the Premises, neither I nor any other guest in my reservation party (together, the “Guests”) have been diagnosed with the 2019/2020 novel coronavirus disease (“COVID-19”) or, in the last 14 days, experienced any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or come in contact with any person who has been confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19. If at any time before or during my stay on the Premises any of the foregoing statements are not true, I will immediately notify the Manager and I or the Guest, as applicable, will not enter the Premises.
- I am aware of the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and the risk that I may be exposed to or contract COVID-19 by being on the Premises or using its equipment, furnishings or facilities, including any pool, hot tub, or exercise facilities (together, the “Facilities”). I understand that such exposure or infection may result in serious illness, personal injury, permanent disability, death, emotional distress or property damage to myself or to third parties. NOTWITHSTANDING THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY ENTERING THE PREMISES AND ENGAGING IN THE USE OF ITS FACILITIES WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGER INVOLVED. I HEREBY AGREE TO ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL RISKS, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, OF PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, PERMANENT DISABILITY, DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, TO MYSELF OR TO THIRD PARTIES, ARISING FROM MY BEING ON THE PREMISES OR USE OF ITS FACILITIES, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE MANAGER OR OTHERWISE.
- I hereby EXPRESSLY waive, release, and forever discharge any and all liability, claims, damages, actions, demands, lawsuits or CAUSES of action, known or unknown (collectively, “Claims”) against the Manager, its affiliates or any of their respective agents, owners, affiliates, employees, managers, members, directors, officers, representatives, attorneys, successors and assigns (collectively, “Releasees”) which are related to OR arise out of my being on the Premises OR MY use of any of its Facilities and being exposed to, contracting or spreading COVID-19, WHETHER attributable to the negligent act or omission of the Manager OR OTHERWISE. I covenant not to make or bring any Claim against Manager or any Releasee and forever release and discharge the Manager and all other Releasees from liability under or with respect to any such Claim.
- I, ON BEHALF OF EACH GUEST, HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE MANAGER OR ANY OTHER RELEASEE THAT SUCH GUEST MAY NOW OR IN THE FUTURE HAVE RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF SUCH GUEST’S BEING ON THE PREMISES OR USE OF ANY OF ITS FACILITIES AND BEING EXPOSED TO, CONTRACTING OR SPREADING COVID-19, WHETHER ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE NEGLIGENT ACT OR OMISSION OF THE MANAGER OR OTHERWISE. I represent that I have the authority to give the foregoing waiver and release of Claims on behalf of each Guest and the Manager is entitled to rely on this representation.
- If the Manager prevails in any action or proceeding related to this Release of Liability, Waiver and Assumption of Risk (this “Release”) or the Manager’s enforcement of its rights hereunder, then the Manager shall be entitled to its reasonable attorneys’ fees in such action or proceeding.
- This Release and the rental agreement for the Premises (the “Rental Agreement”) constitute the sole and entire agreement of the Manager and I with respect to the subject matter contained herein and therein. The terms and conditions of this Release shall apply in addition to, and not in lieu of, the terms and conditions of the Rental Agreement. If any term or provision of this Release is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Release or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. This Release is binding on me and my heirs, successors, assigns, personal representatives and estate, and shall inure to the benefit of me, the Manager, each of the Releasees and our respective successors and assigns. Each of the Releasees shall be third party beneficiaries of this Release and entitled to enforce this Release in accordance with its terms. All matters arising out of or relating to this Release shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Arizona and California.