One bedroom loft, ideal to explore the trendy district of Miramar
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
The Loft is the ideal basecamp to explore the trendy district of Miramar known for its art-deco architecture with more than 20 restaurants within walking distance, bars, museums, and nightlife. It is located across the street from the Condado Lagoon and a 5 minute Uber ride to the beach. The Loft is in a stand-alone carriage house behind a beautiful early 20th century home created by renowned architect that now serves as an office space. This is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom mezzanine apartment. It has been upgraded with air conditioning throughout the villa, a renovated kitchen, wifi, and TV. Loft living at its finest! This property is available for a minimum stay of 1-week and is best suited for extended stays.
IMPORTANT: The apartments situated next to The Loft are ongoing renovations. Currently under daily construction from 8am-4pm
NOTE: The apartment has an architectural feature that includes stairs;...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.