Amazing apartment with view!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This charming, cozy apartment boasts lovely views of Pireas harbor! Relax on its spacious balcony as you watch the ships coming and going and the energy of the port ebb and flow.
This tastefully appointed apartment is located in the old port neighborhood of Piraeus. It is a short walk from the harbor. (It is the main port of Athens.) Feel comfortable, relax, and enjoy more space than a typical hotel room in this lovely apartment.
A stay at this residence is to experience the unique pleasure of a morning coffee or an evening aperitif sitting on the balcony, watching at the harbor (it’s a nice side-angle view).
This light-filled and cozy space is pleasant. The European-style kitchen is separated from the living area by a dining table. The kitchen is well-equipped with full-sized appliances, including a refrigerator, stove, and oven. Everything...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.