- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
==> CAYMAN TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS <==
Proof of COVID vaccination, for travelers 12 and older, is the only requirement for approved travel to Cayman. Unvaccinated children, ages 11 and younger, will assume the vaccination status of their traveling parent/guardian. No testing is required for the above travelers.
Current travel requirements for entry into the Cayman Islands:
-- 1). Verify each guest’s vaccination status with Travel Cayman; receive a Travel Certificate at least 3 days prior to arrival.
-- 2). A Passport and Travel Certificate are required for all members of your group for airport check-in and arrival in Cayman. Some passports may require a visa.
Unvaccinated tourists, 12 and older, are not permitted entry at this time. We anticipate a further relaxing of travel requirements soon.
===> PROPERTY OVERVIEW <===
SIXTH FLOOR UNIT
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.