Sensational Chiswick House with Courtyard Garden
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This two bedroom house is situated in a quiet residential road in a leafy West London suburb and has the wow factor with its private patio garden.
It is located in the Chiswick area of London, with its village feel, yet is just 10 miles or a half hour cab ride to London’s Heathrow airport.
This end-of-terrace home is beautifully presented throughout with wooden floors and shutters. It is decorated in modern neutral tones and has been luxuriously furnished by its owner making it the perfect retreat for up to four guests.
On the ground floor there is a stunning lounge with a comfy sofa and chairs and a large wall-mounted television, a perfect spot for chilling out.
Also on the ground floor is an open-plan kitchen/dining room with double doors leading directly onto the pretty courtyard garden.
The sleek fully-fitted kitchen boasts appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Big Ben - 10.80 km; Buckingham Palace - 9.50 km; Bus stop - 200.00 m; Canary Wharf - 18.10 km; Covent Garden - 10.60 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 21.60 km; Gatwick Airport - 45.00 km; Harrods - 8.00 km; Heathrow Airport - 15.20 km; Hyde Park - 6.80 km; Kensington Palace - 6.10 km; Kings Cross - 11.50 km; Leicester Square - 10.20 km; Liverpool Street - 13.50 km; London Eye - 11.40 km; Luton Airport - 49.00 km; Natural History Museum - 6.80 km; Notting Hill - 5.30 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 4.20 km; Oxford Street - 8.90 km; Paddington Train Station - 6.80 km; Piccadilly Circus - 9.20 km; Portobello Market - 5.50 km; Royal Albert Hall - 6.80 km; Soho - 9.40 km; Tesco Express - 9.80 km; The British Library - 10.80 km; The British Museum - 10.20 km; The House of Parliament - 10.80 km; The Thames River - 35.60 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 14.40 km; Trafalgar Square - 10.50 km; train station - 750.00 m; Victoria & Albert Museum - 7.10 km; West End Theartres - 10.10 km; Westminster Cathedral - 9.70 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.