Bright and stylish apartment in trendy Islington
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
A light and spacious one bedroom, one bathroom apartment with the added bonus of a shared courtyard garden.
It is located in the fashionable north London neighbourhood of Islington and forms part of an imposing corner building at the end of a row of Victorian townhouses.
Although the home is at ground level, please note there are a number of steps leading up to the front door and internal steps down to the apartment itself.
Close by is Islington’s vibrant Upper Street and Barnsbury’s Arundel Square, a local landmark of public gardens with mature trees and beautiful flowers.
The home has been newly-refurbished with stylish wooden flooring, a neutral colour palette and is flooded with natural light from its large windows.
From the hallway, guests enter a large L-shaped open-plan living space with wall-mounted television and large sofa. There is a small dining table (not pictured) for...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Big Ben - 5.80 km; Buckingham Palace - 6.20 km; Bus stop - 1.30 km; Canary Wharf - 8.90 km; Covent Garden - 4.40 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 12.20 km; Gatwick Airport - 47.80 km; Grocery - 1.30 km; Harrods - 7.30 km; Heathrow Airport - 27.50 km; Hyde Park - 6.20 km; Kensington Palace - 7.70 km; Kings Cross - 1.90 km; Leicester Square - 4.70 km; Liverpool Street - 4.30 km; London Eye - 5.40 km; Luton Airport - 48.10 km; Natural History Museum - 8.30 km; Notting Hill - 8.80 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 9.90 km; Oxford Street - 4.80 km; Piccadilly Circus - 4.90 km; Portobello Market - 8.60 km; Royal Albert Hall - 8.10 km; Soho - 4.90 km; The British Library - 2.60 km; The British Museum - 3.60 km; The House of Parliament - 5.90 km; The Thames River - 47.70 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 6.10 km; Trafalgar Square - 4.80 km; train station - 450.00 m; Tube station - 4.80 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 8.00 km; West End Theartres - 4.80 km; Westminster Cathedral - 6.90 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.