The Spinney at Saxtead nr Framlingham
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
A charming, detached holiday cottage in the rural Suffolk village of Saxtead, with a spacious enclosed garden, open fire and four well-proportioned bedrooms to comfortably sleep up to 7 guests. You can see the Grade II listed windmill from The Spinney and Saxtead is only a short drive from the market town of Framlingham with lots of independent shops, restaurants, pubs and famous ‘Castle on the Hill’.
Suffolk’s Heritage Coast can be reached by car in less than 30 minutes and there are lots of family friendly days out locally.
The entrance from the back garden into The Spinney takes you into the kitchen which flows through to the dining room, inner hall and round to the living room at the front of the property. There is a twin bedroom, king bedroom and shower room on the ground floor which may be suitable for those with restricted mobility.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.