- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
’Serendipity’ is a superbly located two storey apartment on Aldeburgh high street, ideally suited to either a family seaside holiday or a couples getaway. Both bedrooms are en-suite with a king on the first floor and zip and link on the second which will be made into a super king unless requested as twin configuration in advance.
The property has a very comfortable and cosy kitchen / living area with a wall mounted television. The apartment is well equipped and perfectly suited to exploring Aldeburgh and the surrounding areas.
Aldeburgh is a pretty coastal town on the river Alde and enjoys breathtaking views both seawards and following the river Alde inland towards Orford. Its name comes from ’Alde Burgh’ meaning "old fort" and the town’s history is closely linked to the changes time and Mother Nature have wrought to the coastal map.
Aldeburgh was once an important Tudor port and its...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.