Culver House, Aldeburgh
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Ideally located for families wanting an affordable seaside holiday or short break in Aldeburgh, this spacious holiday house with two enclosed gardens is just a twenty-minute walk from the colourful high street and wonderful shingle beach, and has the bonus of fully enclosed gardens at the back and front, as well as off road parking.
This light and airy holiday home has a large kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to the garden so you can easily enjoy meals in the fresh air, and two reception rooms so kids can choose their own programmes whilst the adults relax in the living room. All three bedrooms are a generous size with a king size bed in the main bedroom with en suite shower room, and a double and twin beds in the two rooms at the front which are close to the family bathroom.
Allocated parking for one car is a bonus when unpacking and during your stay as you can easily walk into town for dinner at one...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.