- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This charm home is located in picturesque Costa da Caparica, just a 15-minute walk from the beach and a 20-minute drive from Lisbon’s centre. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and an additional toilet. All essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided.
The Oasis is the perfect place for your next flawless holiday or workaway. Enjoy the incredible airy design, all the modern amenities and the peaceful city and ocean view from the large windows. Stay as long as you want; the apartment is suitable for a short- or long-term stay.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a corner office, a fully equipped kitchen, and an additional toilet. It can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The living room has a large corner sofa, a coffee table, a flat-screen TV, 2...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- – Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- – Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- – Keep the property clean and tidy.
- – Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- – Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- – Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- – Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- – To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- - In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.