Delightful family home in picturesque Richmond by Property Manager
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This five bedroom, two bathroom early Victorian townhouse is located near beautiful Richmond Hill and comes with a garden and off-street parking.
The home is perfectly situated just off the lower slopes of Richmond Hill, near to Richmond Park, the river Thames and the sophisticated shops and restaurants in Richmond town centre.
It is a perfect base for a family or groups of up to eight (seven adults, one child) to explore this historic and outstanding area which also has good transport links into the city and West End.
The home spans three levels giving a wonderful sense of light and space with its generously-sized rooms. It combines an elegant period charm, including fireplaces and high ceilings, with a cosy family-friendly feel.
On the ground floor there is a double-size living space with traditional sitting room at the front with an imposing fireplace, wooden floors, American-style shutters and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Big Ben - 14.60 km; Borough Market - 17.50 km; Buckingham Palace - 13.50 km; Bus stop - 350.00 m; Canary Wharf - 22.70 km; Covent Garden - 15.30 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 26.80 km; Gatwick Airport - 39.00 km; Grocery Store - 400.00 m; Harrods - 12.30 km; Hyde Park - 11.00 km; Kensington Palace - 10.80 km; Kings Cross - 16.80 km; Leicester Square - 14.80 km; Liverpool Street - 18.30 km; London Eye - 15.20 km; London Heathrow airport - 11.30 km; Luton Airport - 53.70 km; Natural History Museum - 11.00 km; Nearest Tube station - 700.00 m; Notting Hill - 11.00 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 8.60 km; Oxford Street - 14.20 km; Paddington Train Station - 12.30 km; Piccadilly Circus - 14.60 km; Portobello Market - 10.90 km; Richmond Park - 3.20 km; Royal Albert Hall - 11.20 km; Soho - 14.50 km; The British Library - 16.10 km; The British Museum - 15.60 km; The House of Parliament - 14.40 km; The Thames River - 14.70 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 18.20 km; Tower Bridge - 18.50 km; Trafalgar Square - 14.80 km; train station - 700.00 m; Victoria & Albert Museum - 11.40 km; West End Theartres - 15.00 km; Westminster Cathedral - 13.30 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.