Elegant family home in central Edinburgh
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
We invite you into this beautiful 2-bedroom apartment located in the heart of historic central Edinburgh, close to all famous landmarks, including the National Museum and Royal Mile. Explore the spirit of Edinburgh by visiting the numerous bars, restaurants, shopping malls, and sprawling parks, such as the enormous Holyrood Park. The property includes 2 bedrooms,1 bathroom, a welcoming living room,and a spacious kitchen. Essentials are provided.
This vibrant 2-bedroom apartment in a great location will provide you with everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing vacation in central Edinburgh. The property is ideal for families, groups of friends, and business trips for up to 4 people. It is also suitable for long-term bookings.
Book now and discover what the capital of the Scotland has to offer!
Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy
- - Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- - Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- - Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- - Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- - To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.