Stunning one bedroom flat with large terrace in Chiswick by UnderTheDoormat
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
A beautifully presented ground floor flat with a superb wooden-decked terrace leading onto a leafy garden.
This super-stylish flat occupies the entire ground floor of a charming Edwardian house on a pretty tree-lined street bordering Hammersmith and Chiswick in west London.
It has great transport links and close by is the wide open space of Stamford Brook Common as well as the bustling Chiswick High Road, full of boutiques, restaurants and cafes.
At the rear of the house is a large extended living space filled with natural light due to the central skylight and bi-folding doors opening onto the elegant terrace. It’s a perfect place for al fresco dining and there is the added bonus of a secluded shaded garden.
Joy’s home retains many of its original features and has been tastefully refurbished to a high standard. Walls and cupboards are painted in on-trend heritage colours, it has high ceilings...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Big Ben - 9.60 km; Buckingham palace - 8.30 km; Bus stop - 190.00 m; Canary Wharf - 17.40 km; Covent Garden - 9.50 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 21.20 km; Gatwick Airport - 44.10 km; Harrods - 6.50 km; Heathrow Airport - 15.50 km; Hyde Park - 5.60 km; Kensington Palace - 5.00 km; Kings Cross - 10.70 km; Leicester Square - 9.00 km; Liverpool Street - 12.80 km; London Eye - 10.20 km; Luton Airport - 49.90 km; Natural History Museum - 5.40 km; Notting Hill - 4.40 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 2.80 km; Oxford Street - 8.10 km; piccadilly circus - 8.80 km; Portobello Market - 4.40 km; Royal Albert Hall - 5.40 km; Sainsbury's Local - 400.00 m; Soho - 8.70 km; The British Library - 10.00 km; The British Museum - 9.40 km; The House of Parliament - 9.40 km; The Thames River - 9.70 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 13.20 km; Trafalgar Square - 9.20 km; Tube station - 44.00 m; Turnham Green Tube Station - 850.00 m; Victoria & Albert Museum - 5.70 km; West End Theartres - 9.20 km; Westminster Cathedral - 8.30 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.