Spacious Fulham apartment close to the river by Property Manager
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A stylish two double bedroom modern apartment located on the third floor of a secure development in a convenient south-west London location.
The property, with lift, offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout and has the added benefit of a small balcony with river and skyline views.
Diane’s home has been decorated with flair and imagination and combines contemporary decor with vintage touches. Eye-catching wallpapers add to the flat’s appeal.
It is the perfect base for up to four guests and is in close proximity to Parsons Green with its village atmosphere, the iconic King’s Road in Chelsea and the river Thames.
The property’s living space incorporates a dining area for four and a large separate kitchen with all modern appliances. The living area has on-trend wooden flooring, a large sofa and chairs and doors leading directly to the balcony which can be opened to allow for a welcome...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Big Ben - 6.80 km; Buckingham palace - 5.90 km; Bus stop - 46.00 m; Canary Wharf - 14.80 km; Covent Garden - 7.80 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 18.50 km; Gatwick Airport - 39.00 km; Grocery - 120.00 m; Harrods - 4.80 km; Heathrow Airport - 20.70 km; Hyde Park - 5.00 km; Kensington Palace - 5.10 km; Kings Cross - 10.60 m; Leicester Square - 7.50 km; Liverpool Street - 10.80 km; London Eye - 7.50 km; Luton Airport - 54.20 km; Natural History Museum - 4.10 km; Notting Hill - 6.40 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 3.90 km; Oxford Street - 7.40 km; Piccadilly Circus - 6.50 km; Portobello Market - 6.90 km; Royal Albert Hall - 4.60 km; Soho - 7.60 km; The British Library - 9.90 km; The British Museum - 8.40 km; The House of Parliament - 6.70 km; The Thames River - 41.30 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 10.30 km; Trafalgar Square - 7.20 km; train station - 1.00 km; Tube station - 13.20 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 4.20 km; West End Theartres - 7.40 km; Westminster Cathedral - 5.60 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.