Ca’ Longo Palace Velluto
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A wrought iron winding staircase leads to the mezzanine, a room with two windows and two red velvet sofas, which can be easily transformed into a comfortable king-size bed or two single beds, and a working or studying area.
At the end of the entrance corridor, two steps lead to the bathroom, a space that is characterized by green glazed ceramic walls, custom-made furniture, a large mirror, and a spacious walk-in shower.
Two steps below there is a wide living room and the kitchen area, the peculiarities of this accommodation. The vaguely industrial aesthetic contrasts beautifully with the natural stone walls, from which some antique bricked-up arches and Istrian stone beams stand out. A peculiar sofa with its colorful embroidered fabric stands out in the shade of the velvet curtains, hence the name of the apartment. The whole area is then brightened up by a designer lamp.
On one side of the dining room,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Terms and Conditions
- You agree to comply the following Terms & Conditions of The Red House Company SRL (Italian VAT number 04499190272) and ensure that they are observed by all members of your party according to the Italian legislation (ex art. 1587 of the Civil Italian Code). Specifically, the moment you sign this contract and enter the property you are responsible for the flat and its contents and you have to observe the due diligence of “Bonus Pater Familias” in the use of the property.
- You agree that it is absolutely forbidden to sublease the property or part of it to other people.
- You agree to keep and leave the property and the furniture, kitchen equipment and any items in the flat in good condition and undamaged as you found them. Therefore, you agree neither to cause any damage to the walls, floor, doors, windows or furniture of the property especially coming in and out with the luggage nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or any other occupier of adjoining or neighborhood properties. No liability is accepted by you in respect of damage to or loss of such property except where the damage or loss is caused by your negligence.
- You agree that “The Red House Company SRL” can’t be considered responsible for any unculpable inefficiency in the utilities of the apartment.
- HIGH TIDES
- Any items left in the entrance on the ground floor are under your responsibility as they might get wet in case of high tides.
- MAINTENANCE OR SECURITY
- You agree to allow any representative of “The Red House Company SRL” to access the property at any reasonable time, with previous warning, during your stay for the purpose of essential and/or urgent maintenance or security reasons.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any problem occurred to the property.
- SAFETY RULES
- You agree for security reasons, always to close the shutters, the windows, the doors to the terraces if present, the apartment doors and the street door before leaving the house. You agree that we are not responsible for any items missing from your belongings during your stay in one of our apartments.
- You agree that the reservation is confirmed when the deposit/advance is confirmed with a receipt of payment. You agree that The Red House Company SRL applies the rule “first come, first served” and that the Red House Company SRL do not accept balance in cash upon arrival.
- RISK DEPOSIT OR SERENITY SERVICE
- You agree to leave a credit hold of €500,00 on your credit card at the moment of the check-in . You agree that this will be kept on hold until the date of your departure and our staff’s check, then the credit will be released if you, or a member of your party, have not caused any damage to the property and its contents; otherwise you agree that The Red House Company SRL can cash that credit, or part of it, to replace or repair your damages. All credit holds will have a cost charged by your bank, credit card or PayPal that will be not refunded by The Red House Company SRL.
- Instead of the above mentioned security deposit hold, you can decide to pay a one-time charge of €50,00 for a not refundable “Serenity Service” which will cover every managing cost related to your stay (accintental damages included) and grant you our full assistance.
- CHECK IN
- You agree to call us before getting on board the “vaporetto” or taxi or Bus Shuttle (Alilaguna) from the airport to inform us that you and your party have arrived in Venice and to confirm the estimated time of arrival to the nearest “Vaporetto” / Taxi / Alilaguna stop. A member of the staff of the Red House Company SRL will meet you at the “Vaporetto” or Alilaguna/taxi stop nearest to the apartment you have rented and walk you to the apartment to show and explain all its facilities.
- You agree that check-in of the apartment is normally from 15.00 until 20.00. Check-in is free of charge until 20.00. Between 20.00 and 22.00 there is an extra charge of €50 and between 22.00 and 24.00 there is an extra charge of €100,00. “The Red House Company SRL” do not accept arrivals from 24.00 and 09.00.
- “The Red House Company SRL” organizes one check-in per apartment rented. You agree that if you need more than one check-in for other members of your party the costs is €50,00.
- You are aware that each guest that will stay overnight in the apartment has to show a valid identity document to the check-in agent in observance of the Italian legislation (art. 109 Regio Decreto 18.06.1931 Tulps)
- CITY TAX
- From the 24th of August 2011, the City Council has declared that any visitor has to pay a City Tax. “The Red House Company SRL” hat to collect it on the behalf of the City Council. This tax will be applied to each visitor based on the category of the accommodation, the age and period of the stay. The total amount due has to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Between 1pm and 3pm and from 11pm until 8am you agree that any loud noise in the house is not permitted.
- GUESTS, PETS, SMOKING, CANDLES NOT ALLOWED
- You agree not to allow more people to stay in the Property than expressly authorized, nor to change the make-up of the party during your stay. By law, we must declare every guest that resides at our property to the Police.
- Pets are not allowed. Smoking indoors is not permitted. No lit candles allowed.
- You agree that if you breach any of the above rules The Red House Company SRL can ask you to leave the property immediately without any refund of the rent.
- HOUSE KEYS
- You agree that should you lose the apartment’s keys, €400,00 will be charged to change the safety lock.
- WASTE AND RECYCLING
- You agree to respect the refuse collection according to Venice City Council Regulation for recycling. You agree not to leave any rubbish in the stairs or in the common area of the building nor in the apartment except on Sunday and holiday.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- In case of lockdown, all bookings will be refunded 100% if the cancellation occurs up to 24 hours from the arrival date.
- You agree that if you decide to cancel your reservation, or part of it, you will be refunded as follows:
- • 100% refund if the cancelation occurs 15 days before arrival;
- • 50% refund if the cancelation occurs between a two weeks and a week before arrival;
- • no refund if the cancellation occurs within a week from arrival.
- All bank costs involved will be charged upon you. The refund will be related only to what paid at the moment of the cancellation.
- CHECK OUT
- You agree to check out by 10.00am in order to allow the Company staff to prepare the house for the next Guests. Our staff is happy to try to accommodate check out time before 10.00 am to suit your travel arrangements if possible.
- At check-out, you agree to leave the apartment in order, assembling all used linen on the beds and all items at its place; you agree to leave the Kitchen (also the fridge) clean and in order. Please note that check-out will take around 20 minutes.
- Upon departure you agree to switch off the air conditioning/heating, leave the keys on the table (especially not on the inside patch door ).