Coral Cottage, Kessingland
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This contemporary holiday cottage in the coastal village of Kessingland is an ideal location for a seaside holiday or weekend away at any time of year with the beach at the end of the road for lovely long walks, The Waterfront restaurant for hearty meals, and a wonderful village shop full of groceries and treats across the road.
The light and airy living/kitchen/dining room has everything you need for relaxing, cooking and dining at home, with a Utility room giving convenient extra storage space for groceries or sandy beach gear. Both pretty bedrooms on the first floor have double beds and the attractive modern bathroom with a claw foot bath and rain shower over is located on the ground floor.
If you’d like to venture further afield bustling town of Southwold with its iconic pier and beach huts is just a 15 minute drive away, popular Africa Alive Zoological Reserve and Benacre Nature Reserve are even closer. ...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer On Property
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.