- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
A recently built 4 bedroomed home offering comfort and luxury in a popular area.
Located in an elevated position, this property boasts magnificent views of Lake Wanaka and the surrounding mountains. The open plan living area, with double sided fire, is elegant and welcoming, a great space to relax and watch the sunset over the mountains. The balcony at the front of the property leads off the living room and provides an outdoor dining area. There is also a spacious deck with sofas and an outdoor fire located in between the living space and the bedrooms. The 4 guest bedrooms are beautifully designed and furnished, with three being able to be split into twin rooms.
The property is in a great location to appreciate all Wanaka has to offer. Enjoy the easy access to numerous biking and walking tracks, the easy walk down to one of the local breweries and the quick drive to Lake Wanaka to experience some awesome...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- There is a Release Wanaka compendium at the property which explains how everything works.
- Use of outdoor areas is prohibited between the hours of 10pm and 7am, according to Queenstown Lakes District Council resource consent regulations.