Three Peaks House
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Location is everything when you are choosing a holiday home and this house does not disappoint.
When you enter this stylish property, you are greeted by the sleek polished concrete flooring, the warm cedar-clad ceilings and the schist stone detail. The contrast is an architectural delight and the luxurious furnishings throughout are the cherry on the top.
The open plan living area has a stunning modern kitchen with a wooden island and stone benchtops, offering plenty of space to cook up a feast – or better yet, for a private chef to prepare a gourmet meal while you relax and enjoy some quality time with your loved ones. A comfortable lounge area surrounds a gas fireplace to add some ambience on a cool Winter’s evening and the underfloor heating throughout ensures you’ll always be warm and comfortable.
In summer, slide open the glass doors and open up the living area to the expansive outdoor entertaining area....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
- Use of outdoor areas is prohibited between 10pm & 7am, as per QLDC rules.