River View Condo 602 & 603
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This riverview getaway is comprised of two adjacent 1BR condos in the vibrant Historic District. Each unit offers a private balcony with amazing views of Battleship North Carolina. Easily walk to popular shops and attractions in the area.
When you are not exploring the city, head 20 minutes to Wrightsville Beach.
Each condo offers a welcoming living area with ample seating. Both are furnished with a queen sleeper sofa and a flatscreen TV.
KITCHEN amp DINING
Whip up tasty meals in the wellequipped kitchen found in each unit, appointed with all the necessary gadgets and cookware. Please note there is no dishwasher in either unit.
Gather for meals at the twoperson table in each condo.
BED amp BATH
This rental sleeps eight guests between the two adjacent onebedroom units and two sleeper sofas.
Each bedroom is furnished with a comfy...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This property is managed by Property Manager North Carolina LLC.
- Property Manager North Carolina LLC conducts all brokerage activities without respect to the race, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status of any guest.
- If your reservation is for vacation, leisure, or recreation purposes for fewer than 90 days the following additional terms apply.
- THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE NORTH CAROLINA VACATION RENTAL ACT. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS. YOUR SIGNATURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
- Advanced payments received by Property Manager North Carolina LLC will be deposited with Wells Fargo with an address at 1 Haywood St, Asheville, NC 28801.
- You authorize us to disburse up to 50 of rental payments to the Owner of the Property or to another third party as the Owner directs prior to your stay or as otherwise permitted under the Vacation Rental Act, should we elect to do so. You also authorize us to disburse prior to your stay, any fees or charges owed to third parties for any goods, services, or benefits procured by us for your benefit, including but not limited to any fees or charges payable to us for reservation, transfer or cancellation of your reservation.
- With the exception of certain circumstances involving mandatory evacuations, if, at the time your stay is scheduled to begin, we cannot provide the property in a fit and habitable condition or substitute a reasonably comparable property in such condition, we will issue you a refund of rental payments.
- If the Owner of the Property voluntarily transfers the Property, Renter has the right to enforce this Agreement against the grantee of the Property if your occupancy under this Agreement is to end 180 days or less after the grantees interest in the Property is recorded. If Renters occupancy is to end more than 180 days after such recordation, Renter has no right to enforce the terms of this Agreement unless the grantee agrees in writing to honor this Agreement. If the grantee does not honor this Agreement, Renter is entitled to a refund of all advance rent paid by Renter.
- If a state or local authority orders a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes the Property, you must comply with the order. Upon your compliance, we will refund prorated rent for each night that you are unable to occupy the Property because of the order, except as otherwise provided in G.S. 42A36.
- If your reservation is for 30 days or less, the expedited eviction procedures set forth in the Vacation Rental Act will apply. You may be evicted under such procedures if you stay past your checkout datetime, materially breach this Agreement, fail to pay rent under this Agreement or obtain possession of the Property by fraud or misrepresentation.