Canyon Country Club Unit 58
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This dual-suite 2BR/2BA condo is nestled on the top floor in the luxe Canyon Country Club Estados community. Take in mountain views from the private balcony, which offers alfresco dining and two loungers.
Make use of the wonderful on-site amenities, including a pool, hot tub, and tennis courts. Downtown is only 5 minutes away for dining, shopping, and attractions.
Unwind after fun-filled days in the mountain-view living area, fitted with plush seating and a smart TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The well-appointed kitchen provides a full suite of appliances, an array of cookware, and helpful gadgets to whip up tasty meals.
Dine together at the six-person table.
BED & BATH
This condo sleeps four guests in two suites.
The primary bedroom is equipped with a California king-size bed and an en-suite bathroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Tennis Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 1 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.