Stylish 1-bed flat in the Heart of New Town
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Embark on a new Scottish adventure and see what Edinburgh has to offer. Looking for the perfect accommodation? Look no further—ALTIDO has the perfect one! This gorgeous flat is located in Edinburgh’s new town, where you will be fascinated by major attractions such as the impressive St James Quarter, and Waverley Station will provide you with easy transport links. The property consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a stylish living room, a well-equipped kitchen and a dining area. Essentials provided.
Attention to detail is evident throughout this stylish flat, with a stellar location and all the necessary amenities to make your trip to Edinburgh unforgettable.
Whether you are a couple, solo, or business traveller, there is no doubt that this property will perfectly suit your needs. Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The stylish living room is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy
- - Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- - Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- - Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- - Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- - To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.