West Oakland Charm: 3br/3ba +Cottage AC + W/D
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Situated in the up-and-coming West Oakland neighborhood, close to freeway, emeryville shopping and hip downtown Oakland, this newly refurbished home has everything you need for a home base for your vacation or work trip. Easy access to San Francisco via freeway or BART.
Newly refurbished with all new paint, floors, appliances and fixtures but retaining the original architecture for an authentic Oakland vibe.
Premium designer linens/towels provided
Coffee and tea provided
Kiehl’s bath and body products provided
In order to ensure the safety of our guests, HostWell has implemented additional cleaning and sanitation procedures in all of our rental properties. The enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures completed by our housekeeping team increases the total cleaning fee rate—we thank you for understanding as we do our part to keep our guests safe.
Please reach out to HostWell for anything...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All payments are made using the credit card that was used for the reservation. If the credit card is invalid, a working credit card must be provided prior to check-in. Additional payment terms and security deposits may be defined on the listing website where the Traveler made the reservations.
- GUEST VERIFICATION
- I give permission to SafelyStay, Inc., to verify my identity, and check criminal databases in order to confirm my reservation. Complete terms regarding Safely’s guest verification can be found at www.safely.com/terms. Please contact Safely at Concierge@Safely.com, or go to www.Safely.com,
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Arrival and departure times are listed in the details for your property. Check in is usually anytime after either 3pm or 4pm, and check out is no later than 10am (or 11am for some properties)--please know the checkin/out times for the property/listing you're booking. Early check-in or late check-out must be requested in advance, and there may be an additional fee.
- We do not have the ability to drop bags early or leave them after check-out time. Many businesses have luggage drop off services. If we know of any near the listing, this information will be in the house manual.
- TRUST AND SAFETY
- The SafelyStay, Inc. Trust and Safety Fee includes up to $10,000 of accidental coverage for contents damage and up to $1,000,000 coverage for accidental property damage and bodily injury. Complete terms regarding the Trust and Safety coverage can be found at safely.com/hostwell. The Trust and Safety Fee is refundable only if the reservation is canceled in writing at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the arrival date. Any deductible or minimum claim amount will be the responsibility of the Guest, and HostWell Inc will process using the form of payment on file for Guest. Coverage excludes stays over 29 nights.
- All payments based on the terms of the reservation must be successfully made in advance. For reservations made more than 30 days in advance, 1/2 the rental charge including security deposit must be made at the time of the booking and the other half is collected 30 days prior to arrival. For reservations made 30 or fewer days in advance, the entire rental charge including security deposit must be made at time of booking.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT
- If a security deposit is required for a reservation, the amount will be preauthorized or charged to the credit card. Such amount will be refunded at the end of the holiday less any deduction made for damage caused to the property or for any additional costs that were not included in the rental price. THE OWNER OR HIS/HER REPRESENTATIVE CAN REFUSE ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY IF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT IS NOT HANDED OVER. If a security deposit is not indicated on the web pages or in the description of the property, no security deposit will be requested. The holiday-maker (guest) is nonetheless responsible for any losses or damages caused to the property or its contents during the holiday. In the event of any damages the property manager reserves the right to charge the holiday-maker the relative amount. Should the holiday-maker decide to leave the property prematurely the owner or his representative is authorised to refund the deposit to the holiday-maker by post (less any deductions for damages or any additional expenses) and only after having checked the inventory and the property in question, which may not happen until the original check-out date.
- NUMBER OF PERSONS/SUBSTITUTIONS PET
- The amount of guests specified in the reservation is the maximum amount of guests allowed. Any other exceptions are stated in the property description or on the web pages. No pets allowed.
- Additional guests may incur an additional fee and the total number of guests cannot exceed the maximum allowable by law or specified for a given rental listing.
- The properties will be handed over clean and tidy and in good working order. If the rental includes a cleaning fee, it must be paid before arrival. While professional cleaners clean the property, it is still expected to be left in a clean and respectable manner. Please leave used linens on the beds and used towels in the bathroom or in the bedrooms.
- Do not leave the heaters on while you are out of the home. Do not change the programming of any programmable thermostat. You may manually adjust the heating as necessary and the programming will reset to defaults at specified times of the
- EXTERNAL MAINTENANCE
- The owner or his representative reserve the right to have free access to the property for essential maintenance purposes. If the guest finds any issues that requires attention, the guest is required to inform the property manager immediately.
- ALTERATIONS - CANCELLATION CHARGES
- Any changes to the reservation and the terms thereof will be defined during the booking process. Unless otherwise specified, there are no refund for alterations or cancellations.
- Reductions of trip length will incur fee's specified in the cancellation policy.
- Extending stays can be done at the then prevailing rate for any additional days assuming those days are available for bookk
- The descriptions appearing on the web pages are accurate and have been prepared in good faith. The holiday-maker is responsible for reporting any discrepancies directly to the property manager immediately when noticed.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL HOLIDAY-MAKERS
- As you are aware, the properties offered are not official tourist structures, such as hotels, residences, etc. but private houses. Being such, they do not have standards or categories that are internationally recognised, indeed they reflect, in their architecture and furnishings, the local traditions and the personal taste of the owner. This is precisely the kind of holiday that is offered: the chance to partake in the culture of the area chosen, living for a few weeks in the same surroundings as an inhabitant would. In order to live this experience in the right spirit, it is important not only that the holiday-maker accepts but also that he will be able to appreciate the differences in the properties proposed in comparison with those where he normally lives. Any extra services and events (for example chef dinners, cooking lessons, wedding parties) that renters would like to arrange on the property grounds need to be authorized in advance by the property owners.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This agreement is between the holiday-maker/guest (the renter) and the agency or property owner. In the event of controversies, all matters are handled by the courts of the country where the property or property manager is located (United States of America).
- Court of Jurisdiction will either be Delaware; San Francisco, California; or The city in which the rental property is located.