⚓ The Landing~A new place to call home for a while
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A beautiful landing place awaits you in Eastham just around the corner from the bike path and the National Seashore. C0320070860
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No parties or events
- No Smoking – There is no smoking *OF ANY KIND* anywhere in the house. Please do not put butts in flower pots, in the yard, or (yikes) on our beaches! Violation of the non-smoking rule will be cause for immediate removal of guests with no refund.
- Please respect our home and its contents as we work hard to provide a nice environment for our guests to enjoy.
- Excessive Cleaning – Our cleaning fee is the cleaning company’s charge for cleaning based on our average courteous guests, of which most are. If the cleaning team discovers an unreasonable mess post-check out, there will be an additional $100 charge to compensate for the additional cleaning required.
- Breakages & Damage – We expect things to get broken occasionally and rarely charge for (e.g. cups, glasses, etc.). However, please let us know so that we may replace them for our next guests. Quick action on soft furnishings can prevent the need to replace items. There is a magnet on the refrigerator with a helpful stain removal guide in case anything spills on soft furnishings. Please let us know after you pretreat it as we may be able to prevent staining and would at least welcome the chance to replace any damaged items before our next guests (if not immediately).
- We reserve the right to charge for any significant damage but guarantee to be reasonable about it. Again, the earlier we know, the better as if following guests are affected, we may need to compensate them. Think of it this way - put yourself in the shoes of the next guest.
- The guest will be charged $50 for each hour that the property is occupied after the agreed check-out time of the lease up to two (2) hours. If the guest holds possession of our property more than two (2) hours, the guest will be charged for an additional day at that day’s current market rate without discounts. This does not award the additional day of stay. Please be courteous of housekeeping staff that need adequate time to prepare for incoming guests.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture or beds. All fours must stay on all floors.
- - Dog Friendly with fee of $100(limit 1 dog – must be over 1 year old). No birds, cats, hamsters, ferrets, or pet rocks. Only a (one, uno, un, ichi, 1) dog that says woof.