Stunning 2BR home with Balcony in Porto
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Book this impeccably stylish apartment in beautiful Porto to have a relaxing holiday with your friends or family. The flat is located in a quiet green neighbourhood with easy access to the city centre. The Porto Botanical Garden is just around the corner, and you can reach all the major attractions in 15 minutes by bus. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, an additional toilet, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. All essentials are provided.
The apartment is modernly decorated, equipped with all the necessary amenities and flooded with natural light coming through the large windows. Here you can cook any meal you want in the modern kitchen, enjoy sunny weather on the cosy balcony, and spend a quiet evening with your loved ones in the homey living room.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, an additional toilet, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- – Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- – Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- – Keep the property clean and tidy.
- – Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- – Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- – Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- – Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- – To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- - In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.