Contemporary 2-bed house with private garden
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
We are delighted to welcome you to this stunning period house centrally located in Elephant & Castle. Nearby attractions include the Imperial War Museum, the River Thames, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Tate Modern and Borough Market. Elephant & Castle Underground Station is a 5-minute walk away, offering great transport links. The property consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a stylish living room, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area,a working desk area and a private garden.
The property is complete with two king-size beds, promising you will wake up on the right side of the bed. At your disposal, you will find all the necessary amenities which will make your journey to London unforgettable. With plenty of space for everyone, this house makes the perfect place for a long stay—children can enjoy the lovely garden, while adults can focus on work on the comfy desk space. Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy
- - Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- - Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- - Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- - Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- - To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.