Nature-Inspired Luxury Villa With Heated Pool & Spectacular Ocean View
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Beyond the natural beauty of the estate’s fauna and flora, the most awe-inspiring element of the property is its architectural character. The villa was designed to imitate the land and boundless seascape. The estate’s turrets, reaching through and beyond the double-volume ceilings, invoke a surreal reflection of a termite mound, or a loosely-formed sandcastle.
Aptly described as ‘African Adobe,’ the interior of the villa has been influenced by a myriad of cultures throughout Africa and South America. Thoughtfully-selected artifacts, tapestries and locally-crafted artworks hang on the property’s undulating walls, while the sunken fireside conversation pit speaks of a bygone time. The 250 hectre land surrounding the villa is a wildlife conservancy, teaming with zebra, giraffe, sable and antelope indigenous to the area.
The main villa offers 4 king-size bedrooms each with an en-suite and spectacular ocean view.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
The Villa is located 75 kilometers From East London and 200 kilometers from Port Elizabeth in a malaria free area of the country. Encompassed by 2 kilometers of largely untouched beachfront, it is the ideal landscape for windswept walks, ocean dips and bush hikes. For those seeking adventure from their stay, the villa offers a length of activities such as game viewing, hiking, surfing, angling, kayaking and mussel picking.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.