- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Buckingham Square has a welcoming and homely living room. Featuring original features, there is a traditional and cosy feel. The ideal spot to snuggle up with your loved ones after a day of exploring, you can get comfortable on one of the three sofas and turn on the flat screen TV equipped with Netflix to keep up with your favourite shows.
The property benefits from a spacious dining room. You can enjoy home cooked meals together at the dining table which has seating for eight.
Fully equipped, the kitchen includes a oven, hob, kettle, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer and toaster. Complete with cookware and dinnerware, you will have everything you need for your self catering stay.
The final room on the ground floor is a twin bedroom. Featuring a cool and calm colour palette and premium bed linens, you are guaranteed a restful night.
Take the stairs up to the first floor...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Buckingham Square is located in the beautiful town of Helmsley. The only market town in the North York Moors National Park, it is a charming place to stay and provides a fantastic base for exploring the countryside. The town has a bustling market square, specialist boutiques, Michelin-starred restaurants and even a microbrewery so you can really make the most of your staycation! You won’t find high street chains here, just independent stores selling everything from designer clothes, jewellery, homeware, books and gifts. When it comes to eating and drinking, you’ll have lots to choose from! Whether you would like fine dining, cosy tea rooms, fish and chips or just a quiet drink - Helmsley will have the perfect spot for you. There are also plenty of attractions on offer. Helmsley’s Walled Garden sits beneath the ruins of Helmsley Castle and spans 5-acres with vibrant flowers, vegetables and fruit growing throughout the season. You can also visit Helmsley Arts Centre and the National Centre for Birds of Prey.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.