Stunning Sloane Square 2 Bed 2 5 Bath 2 5 million
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Your contemporary-style Two-Bedroom Apartment has just been newly refreshed and re-furnished (May 2022) to a high standard. On the 1st floor of this character Georgian house facing one of central London’s elegant garden squares, your apartment is spacious and well equipped. Around the corner from the famous King’s Road, Chelsea, the house really close to the famous clothes boutiques, antique shops, restaurants and Peter Jones store on King’s Road. Just 5 minutes’ walk from Sloane Square station for access to other parts of central London, it is also in easy walking distance of the Royal Hospital Chelsea (home of Chelsea Pensioners and the Chelsea Flower Show) and the Saatchi Gallery – a superb gallery of contemporary art in central London.
South Kensington is in walking distance up Sloane Avenue with several world-famous brands on this route, including Stella McCartney as well as The Conran Shop. This route also puts you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Laundry Services: Available on request
The closest tube station is Sloane Square (5 minutes' walk) for the District and Circle Lines. You can also go to South Kensington (10 minutes' walk) where you will find the Piccadilly, District and Circle Lines. In addition, several bus routes pass up and down King's Road, very close to your apartment. King's Road Chelsea came to fame in the '60's and '70's when the Beatles and others bought their clothes in trendy boutiques there. Now it is transformed into one of the most elegant streets in London, with great clothes shops for adults and for children from some of the top brands, beautiful Georgian houses, elegant garden squares, great restaurants, bars and coffee shops. Down many side streets, you will find lovely mews houses and large garden squares, giving the whole neighbourhood the feel of a small town. Despite this, you are just 5 minutes' walk from Sloane Square station, giving you easy access to the rest of central London. South Kensington, with an even greater choice of restaurants and most of London's main museums, is within easy walking distance up Sloane Avenue.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Your apartment is in a building shared with other tenants and guests. Please be very considerate of them.
- No Parties permitted.
- The whole building is strictly Non Smoking.
- No pets allowed under any circumstances.