King Bed/Hot tub/Game Room in East Orleans
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Bluestone Haven is a gorgeous home in prestigious East Orleans with modern amenities, a hot tub, a game room, and easy access to all Cape Cod has to offer. Beautiful bluestone patio is home to exquisite outdoor dining, firepit, hot tub, outdoor shower area, and an expansive greenscape perfect for all the lawn games provided. C0375522240
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Occupancy limited to _10_ persons. Breach of this restriction is considered a violation of house rules. Any number in excess of occupancy limits will be vacated for trespassing.
- 2. Full refund for cancellations up to 30 days before check-in. If booked fewer than 30 days before check-in, full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 days before check-in. After that, 50% refund up to 7 days before check-in. No refund after that. We highly suggest traveler insurance be purchased to safeguard against unforeseen circumstances. Please note policy may differ slightly based on platform booked through.
- 3. Should the Guest not take possession or make payments as provided herein, it shall be considered a breach of contract and InsideOut Properties may re-rent the property without liability on the part of InsideOut properties. The guest shall not assign, sublet or permit the above listed property or any part thereof to be used by others except the guest named herein, the guest’s spouse, children or guests for temporary visits.
- 4. We will present the property in clean and habitable condition. Upon arrival, if guest is not satisfied with the cleanliness of the premises, guest will so notify us within 24 hours. This notification authorizes us to attempt to remedy the situation to the guest’s satisfaction. Guests are expected to treat vacation rentals with respect, keeping in mind this is an individual’s home and not a hotel room.
- 5. Guest agrees to abide by all Rules and Regulations, if any, provided by us and to pay all applicable taxes, transfer, rental or activity fees required.
- 6. If the guest or his representative is unable to view this property online prior to entering into this lease contract, we will not be held responsible if this property does not meet the guest’s expectations.
- 7. This property will not be used for functions such as weddings, wedding receptions, family reunions, or any other gatherings involving more than the maximum number of occupants specified in this lease agreement except with prior approval. Violations of house rules are grounds for immediate removal from the property without refund.
- 8. Good neighbor rule - The guest shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises.
- 9. The guest will be responsible for having trash disposed of in the proper receptacles provided. Guests not disposing of rubbish at termination of this lease agreement will be subject to a $20 collection charge to the guest.
- 10. The guest will be charged $50 for each hour that the property is occupied after the agreed check-out time of the lease up to two (2) hours. If the guest holds possession of our property more than two (2) hours, the guest will be charged for an additional day at that day’s current market rate without discounts. This does not award the additional day of stay. Please be courteous of housekeeping staff that need adequate time to prepare for incoming guests.
- 11. The guest agrees to allow us or our agent to enter and view premises, with proper notification: to inspect the premises; to make repairs; to show property to a prospective purchaser; or pursuant to a Court Order.
- 12. We shall have no liability to guest for inclement weather.
- 13. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless for any liabilities, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim in connection with your use and/or occupancy of the vacation rental and/or it's amenities, including, but not limited to, any claim or liability for personal injury, damage, loss of personal belongings or theft of property which is made, incurred, or sustained by you and/or anyone you invite to use the vacation rental and/or it's amenities as your guest.
- 14. The guest agrees to restrict any smoking to the outdoors. No smoking of any kind is permitted inside the house. Violation of the non-smoking rule will be cause for charges upwards of $250 per day of stay to mitigate the damage caused to the property from the smoke and to return the property to safe and acceptable conditions so as not to negatively affect future reservations. Guest will also have immediate termination of the remaining portion of their reservation and no refund will be given either for the remaining stay or the portion of nights already stayed of the reservation.
- 15. Guest agrees to repair or replace any damage to the premises resulting from said tenancy. Damages that may be claimed by us from guest are not limited to the amount of the security deposit and shall include any and all costs incurred by us to recover such damages including attorney fees. Any deductions from security deposits will be confirmed with estimates, invoices/statements or receipts for costs incurred by us.
- 16. Should the property be destroyed by fire or other casualty so as to become unfit for human habitation prior to occupancy by guest, this lease shall become null and void and all payments made hereunder shall be refunded to guest, who agrees to hold us harmless in such a case. Should the property be rendered uninhabitable by an Act of God (including but not limited to hurricanes, storms, floods, environmental disaster, loss of utilities, pandemics), during tenancy, reimbursement on a per diem basis will be negotiated between the guest and us.
- 17. Guest agrees to hold us harmless of any injuries or claims caused by or contributed to by accidents, allergic reactions, or any other casualties or health problems which may arise during tenancy or as a result of said tenancy. Safety precautions undertaken by us are not foolproof, and guest shall hold us harmless from all claims to person or property arising out of the use and occupancy of the premises and it's amenities. Travel insurance is highly suggested.