Villa Gemini (AL)
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 15 Guests
Villa Gemini is a windmill turned into an amazing holiday home. The windmill is located at the centre of the property and is surrounded by 6 suites each one of them with independent access. The villa has all the features to provide guests with a comfortable and relaxing vacation. The interior of the suites is elegant, modern and falls nothing short of sophisticated.
The common areas are comfy and spacious, requirements that need to be fulfilled when a villa accommodates up to 15 people. The area is very peaceful and is at a short driving distance to the westernmost site of the European continent, Cape Roca, as well as the beautiful Sintra or the very busy and touristic Cascais.
Bring your camera!
1 small living room on the ground floor, 1.71 m tall
1 bedroom with double bed 1.45 m x1.95 m on the first floor
1 bathroom with shower on the lower floor, 1.71 m tall
The 6 suites facing...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.