Villa Jenna (AQ) SC6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
This is a charming 3-bedroom villa is situated on the fringes of Ayia Napa, just a 10-minute stroll to the Ayia Thekla Beach and less than a 5 minute drive to the resort centre. Located in a quiet Cul-de-sac, it is an excellent choice for families looking for a peaceful and relaxing stay in a great location, nearby to all amenities.
The villa is modern and equipped with everything you need for a comfortable self-catering stay. On the ground floor, you will find an open plan living room, kitchen and dining area. The living room has comfortable sofas, a widescreen TV with satellite and DVD player. The dining area has a table and chairs to seat 6 people and the kitchen is complete with all appliances and utensils that you need. You will also find one of the bedrooms on this floor with a double bed and fitted wardrobes as well as a bathroom with shower and WC.
Upstairs, you will find the remaining two bedrooms. One of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.