Stunning two bedroom Docklands apartment with balcony
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This stylish two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is situated in a newly-built apartment block close to London’s business district of Canary Wharf.
It is on the tenth floor of George Street, an architect-designed building which rises 37 storeys above Canary Wharf’s new neighbour Wood Wharf. The building is home to a thriving residential community who enjoy amenities including communal roof terrace, bar and lounge.
The feeling of luxury starts as you enter the double-height grand lobby area. The building has a lift as well as a secure video entry system. There is also free wi-fi for guests, air conditioning and a digital thermostat panel for heating.
This two bedroom apartment has modern, neutral decor and is finished to a high specification. Its floor-to-ceiling windows offer an abundance of light and guests will enjoy stunning views of the river and London’s skyline from its balcony.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Big Ben - 9.60 km; Buckingham palace - 10.40 km; Bus stop - 500.00 m; Canary Wharf - 1.00 km; Covent Garden - 8.90 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 4.40 km; Gatwick Airport - 46.60 km; Harrods - 12.00 km; Heathrow Airport - 33.40 km; Hyde Park - 11.20 km; Kensington Palace - 13.60 km; Leicester Square - 9.30 km; Liverpool Street - 5.80 km; London Eye - 8.80 km; Luton Airport - 56.80 km; Natural History Museum - 13.00 km; Notting Hill - 15.40 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 15.50 km; Oxford Street - 10.20 km; Paddington Train Station - 12.80 km; piccadilly circus - 9.60 km; Portobello Market - 14.90 km; Royal Albert Hall - 13.20 km; Soho - 10.00 km; Tesco Express - 800.00 m; The British Library - 9.90 km; The British Museum - 9.00 km; The House of Parliament - 9.60 km; The Thames River - 1.00 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 5.30 km; Trafalgar Square - 9.10 km; train station - 450.00 m; Victoria & Albert Museum - 12.80 km; Westminster Cathedral - 10.60 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.