Immaculate 1 Bedroom in best location in Old San Juan
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Nestled in the 500-year-old historic Spanish colonial city of Old San Juan, Villa Serena is the ideal basecamp to explore Old San Juan history, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. The villa has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a recently renovated kitchen. You will love the combination of old-world colonial design and new world amenities such as air conditioning throughout the villa, an updated kitchen, wifi, TV, and modern decor. The location is ideal for those looking to be close to the action in Old San Juan, located less than two blocks from the busy nightlife and restaurants of Calle San Sebastian and a short walk from El Morro Spanish fort. The villa comfortably sleeps 2 adults in the bedroom’s queen bed. There is a coin washer and dryer in the building in case you need to do some laundry during your stay.
As soon as you enter the villa you are welcomed by an open concept layout encompassing...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.