Pharmacy Court - 2 Bedroom Apartment - Saundersfoot
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Pharmacy Court, situated in the picturesque harbour village of Saundersfoot is a two bedroom apartment sleeping four. Upon entrance you will find the lounge area with comfy sofas to kick back and relax in-front of the large flat screen TV offering a full SKY package. Just off the lounge is the kitchen with everything you will need to cook for you and your guest. Carrying on through the apartment you will find the bedrooms, the first bedroom boasts a king size bed and views out onto the village and the second another beautiful double room. The family bathroom consists of a bath/shower, toilet and hand basin. There is a balcony with seating on the front of the property just off the living room allowing you to sit out and enjoy on those summer evenings. Please note: This property is up a steep set of stairs, doesn’t allow children under the age of 12 and is strictly no pets.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.