Luxurious, Modern Chalet In The Smokies
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
In light of the severe winter weather, certain stretches of the drive may become challenging to navigate. We strongly recommend using a 4-wheel drive vehicle and/or equipping your car with snow tires for safer travel.
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
- Round the clock hospitality: Our team is available 24/7 to support you however we can!
- Private Hot Tub
- Private Heated Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Video game console
- Pool basketball hoop
- ’Ring The Bull’ game
- Roku TV, Hulu, ESPN+, Disney+
This home is meant to be a rural, country retreat away. While we do provide free internet, we also advise guests that internet may not offer optimum connectivity for those working from home or streaming/connecting from multiple devices.
1st floor bedroom 1: 1 king + full bathroom
1st floor bedroom 2: 1 king +...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Experience your own mountaintop adventure a short drive from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Soar to the top of Anakeesta Mountain on a one-of-a-kind Chondola. Walk across the longest pedestrian Skybridge in North America. Ride the Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tram to a mountain of fun. Visit thrilling Dollywood or catch a dinner show in Pigeon Forge! All these popular attractions barely scratch the surface of what Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge have to offer. Families, friends, and couples come to Gatlinburg to enjoy it all. Ziplines and whitewater rafting, world-class golf and fishing, and 800 miles of hiking trails in Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Gatlinburg is one of America’s premier outdoor destinations. Biking, bird watching, and horseback riding are also recommended activities to try while you’re outside in Gatlinburg.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.