- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Blackbarn Wood is a stunning luxury barn conversion set in 7 acres of idyllic woodland and wildflower meadow. With views across the gently rolling Cambridgeshire – Suffolk border it’s the perfect place to unwind and recharge. In the summer you’ll hear the gentle buzz of happy bees pottering around on the meadow. In the winter you’ll wake up to the beauty of clear sunlight through the morning mist as you make your cosy coffee.
Recently completed to eco passivhaus standards, and designed by award winning architects ‘Mole’, the barn will keep you cosy in winter and cool in summer. The stress will melt away when you enter its light, airy interior, with the old beams featuring in the roof.
The stunning charcoal kitchen is equipped to the highest standard with everything you’ll need for a perfect break away – full oven, induction hob, full dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge with icebox and seating for four. If you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Crib: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- Parking: included in the price. Max. quantity: 2.
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.