Seahorse Cottage, Aldeburgh
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Renowned for its appearance on the BBC television series ‘Grandpa in my Pocket, Seahorse Cottage is one of the most recognisable ‘cottages’ in Aldeburgh. Its unique Scandinavian-inspired design is a haven of free-flowing light and airy open space, far away from any traditional holiday cottage. Outside of the property you can enjoy views – from both the balcony and terrace – of the Moot Green, 16th century Moot Hall, as well as the beach, sea and some spectacular sunrises.
Entrance hall - porch equipped with mirrors and coat hooks.
Open plan kitchen/living /dining area with fireplace - fully stocked kitchen, vintage dining table, breakfast bar with stools, sofa and armchairs with television.
Rear hallway - deceivingly large, ideal for storage.
’Grandpa’s’ Bedroom - single / twin or a double configuration (The double configuration does make the room quite tight!)
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: Off-site
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.